ADHD Study for Adolescents
$50 per completed visit
Study Specific Details:
- Adhansia vs Concerta- this is a phase 4, propective, open-label, randomized, pragmatic, study to investigate the treatment effectiveness. Dr. Handal can find out what medication/dose the participant is taking in case of emergency.
- There will be a total of 6 visits over 6 months.
- Participant are reimbursed $50 for their time and travel at the end of each completed visit.
- Male or Female ages 12-17 or 19 and older.
- Subject meets DSM-5 criteria for ADHD.
- Subject is able to swallow a capsule.
- No blood draws required for the study.
- History of an allergic reaction to MPH, AMP or sympathomimetic amines or known to be non-responsive to MPH or AMP treatment.
- MAOIs are exclusionary and will have a 14 day washout.
- Suicidal Ideation
- Patients with a known sensitivity to the food dye tartrazine (yellow no. 5).
Questions? Give Us A Call!
Want to learn more about Harmonex Neuroscience Research?