Major Depression with Digital Therapeutic for Adults
Appointments can be done remotely or in office.
Study Specific Details:
- This is a multi-center, randomized, controlled trial to evaluate the effectiveness of a digital therapeutic as adjunctive therapy in adults diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder.
- 7 remote visits over 2 month study period.
- Participant is reimbursed for their time and travel.
- Male or Female ages 22-64.
- Currently meets diagnosis of MDD as diagnosed by the M.I.N.I and score an 18 or higher on the HAM-D.
- Treatment with the current ADT must be of adequate dose and duration of at least 6 weeks or longer and have less than a 50% reduction in depressive symptoms.
- Must be willing to maintain ADT treatment at the current dose for the duration of the study.
- Participants must be willing to download and use the digital mobile application.
- A lifetime diagnosis of bipolar, schizophrenia, or schizoaffective disorder or other psychotic disorder.
- Current PTSD, Panic or OCD as assessed by the M.I.N..I. or a diagnosis of any personality disorder.
- Current GAD or Social Anxiety Disorder considered to be primary.
- Current MDE lasting longer than 2 years.
- Depression due to a general medical condition or neurological disorder.
- Current diagnosis of substance or alcohol use disorder within 6 mo. of screening.
- Currently receiving or have received psychotherapy within 3 months of screening. Patients who have failed to respond to an adequate course (8 weeks or longer) of CBT at any time in the past..
- a suicidal ideation within the last 12 months prior to screening.
- Medical history of seizures.
- Patients who are considered resistant/refractory to treatment.
- Patients who have received ketamine, esketamine, or arketamine for the treatment of depression. within the current major depressive episode.
- Psychostimulants are not allowed.
- Only one ADT from allowed list is permitted.
Questions? Give Us A Call!
Want to learn more about Harmonex Neuroscience Research?