ADHD Virtual Reality Study for Children
$20 per completed visit
Study Specific Details:
- 13 minute test using VR goggles in a virtual reality classroom setting.
- Only one 45 minute visit.
- Participants are reimbursed $20 for their time and travel at the end of the completed visit.
- Female's ages 6-13.
- Has the ability to recognize all 26 letters of the English language.
- Must have been diagnosed with ADHD by a licensed professional (e.g. psychiatrist, psychologist, etc.)
- Must be able to walk and use their hands independently (e.g. manipulate object, press a button). Must be able to participate in a VR Classroom without experiencing any negative emotions and/or distress.
- Must not be undergoing any clinical treatment or medicated for a chronic illness.
- Must not have undergone any surgical procedures using general anesthesia in the last 4 weeks.
- Must not have had any adverse reactions to a Virtual Reality application (e.g. dizziness, seizures, eye or muscle twitching or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns.
- Must not have seizures or epilepsy disorder.
- Must not have nay significant motor or vocal tics (including but not limited to Tourette's Disorder)
- Must not have any vision problems that are not corrected by glasses or any hearing problems not corrected by hearing aids.
- Must not have endured any recent injuries to the eyes, face, neck or arms that prevents comfortable use of the VR hardware.
Questions? Give Us A Call!
Want to learn more about Harmonex Neuroscience Research?